SQL Server – Online training course, Classes, Practical sessions
SQL Server’s T-SQL Training with Agile and Data Modeling
Online Training Start Date : 20th May, 2021
Course Start Date: Training will be provided as per your convenient time slots! Please call us at 91-9080157239 for more details!
Chapter 1: Introduction about Data, Column, Datatype, Record, PK, FK
- How to install SQL Server Management Studio?
- How to install SQL Server Express Edition?
- What is a database?
- How to Backup / Delete / Recover a SQL Server Database?
- How to Export / Import Data from SQL server?
- How to Detach / Attach a Database?
- What is Server Login / Database User / Schema / Role / Privileges?
- What is Data?
- What is a column?
- What is a datatype?
- What is a record?
- What is a table?
- What is primary key?
- What is composite primary key?
- What is a foreign key?
- What is composite foreign key?
- What is a schema?
Chapter 2: Introduction to SDLC, Waterfall Methodology, Agile Methodology
- Introduction to Software Development Life Cycle.
- What is Waterfall methodology?
- What is Agile methodology?
- Scrum Model
- What is Product Catalog?
- What is Sprint Catalog?
- What is Project Team?
- Who is Product Owner?
- Scrum Development Team
- Scrum Master
- What is Sprint Planning?
- What is Daily Scrum?
- What is Sprint Review?
- What is Sprint Retrospective?
- What is Product Backlog Refinement?
Chapter 3: Introduction to Database and Application:
- What is a Server?
- Introduction to SQL Databases
- What is a Client?
- What is an Application?
- What is a Desktop Application?
- What is a Browser Based Application?
- What is a Mobile Based Application?
- What is Client Server Architecture?
Chapter 4: Data Analysis:
- Introduction to Data Analysis from RDBMS perspective
- Introduction to Data Profiling from RDBMS perspective
Chapter 5: Introduction to SQL Server Environment:
- Basic Features, Components and Tools
- How to start and stop SQL Server Instances and Services
- Introduction to Management Studio
- Types of System Databases in SQL
- How to create a database?
Chapter 6: Data Definition Language (DDL):
- What is a datatype?
- Different types of datatypes
- How to Create / Alter / Drop Table (column, datatype)
- How to truncate a Table?
- How to Create / DROP NULL and NOT NULL?
- How to Create / Drop Primary Keys and Composite Primary Keys?
- How to Create / Drop Foreign key Constraints?
- How to Create / Drop Unique Constraint and Composite Unique Constraint?
- How to Create / Drop Check Constraints?
Chapter 7: Data Manipulation Language (DML):
- How to insert, delete and update date in a table?
Chapter 8: Data Query Language (DQL):
- What is ANSI SQL?
- What is T-SQL?
How Select Statements are used in OLTP and OLAP environment:
- How to frame a Select Statement on all columns?
- How to frame a Select Statement on few columns?
- What is WHERE clause? How to select all records and few records?
- How to use different conditions in where clause?
- How to sort and unsort the data?
- How to use Boolean operators in where clause?
- How to use Arithmetic operators in where clause?
- How to use IN operator in where clause?
- How to use comparison operator in where clause?
- How to use NULL and NOT NULL in the where clause?
- How to use predefined (default) functions?
- How to use set operators like UNIION and Intersect?
- How to use Mathematical Functions?
- How to use Character Functions?
- How to use Advanced Functions?
- How to use Date Functions?
- What is Grouping the data? And where it will be useful?
- How to use group function MIN, MAX, SUM, AVG, COUNT
- What is HAVING clause?
- How to combine GROUP by and HAVING?
- What is a Sub Query?
- What is a Nested Query?
- What is Inner Query?
- What is Outer Query?
- What is co-related Sub Query?
- Inner Join or Simple Join
- Right Outer Join
- Left Outer Join
- Full Outer Join
Chapter 9: NOSQL Databases:
- Introduction to NoSQL Databases
Chapter 10: Normalization and E/R Diagram through Oracle’s SQL Developer Data Modeler:
- What is Normalization?
- What is Denormalization?
- How to analyze the requirement?
- How to find out entities and relationships through Normalization Techniques (1NF, 2NF, 3NF)?
- How to draw E-R (Entity Relationship Diagram)? – One to One, One to many, Many to Many, Self-Referential Integrity (Recursive), Cardinality and Optionality.
Chapter 11: About Data Model:
- Explanation of a Logical Data Model
- Explanation of a Physical Data Model
- How ER data (Normalized Data) is converted into Tables?
- Explanation of Dimensional Data Model
- What is OLTP environment?
- What is OLAP environment?
Chapter 12: Duties and Responsibilities of a SQL Developer:
- What is Role?
- What is Level?
- What is a duty?
- What is a responsibility?
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a SQL Developer?
Chapter 13: Introduction to Big Data:
- Pig Script