What we do…This course is focused towards the fundamentals of Data Vault Data Modeling and this course will help you to clear interviews, to understand Data Vault Data Modeling fundamentals to step into Data Lake Environment. If you are interested, please approach Training@LearnDataModling.com or 91-90801 57239.
- Course: Data Lake Data Modeling Training – Data Vault Approach
- Start Date: January 13th, 2024
- Training Hours: 20 plus
- Weekend: Saturday Around 7 am IST to 10.30 am IST and Sunday 7 am IST to 10.30 am IST
- Trainer: Working as a Data Modeler in Azure Data Lake Environment – Data Vault Approach.
- Online Meeting Software: Go to Meeting
- Online Class Reference Documents: Will be provided.
- Online Class Videos: Will be provided, life time Access.
- Learn Erwin Data Modeling tool and create Logical, Physical, Dimensional Data Model with real time examples in Banking, Mortgage, Insurance, Retail, Clinic, Staffing and Training Data Models.
- A step-by-step Data Modeling Video Tutorials to learn/design: OLTP or a Dimensional Data Modeling with Data Model Deliverable.
- Learn SAP PowerDesigner Data Modeling Tools and create Logical, Physical, Dimensional Data Model with real time examples in Banking, Mortgage, Insurance, Retail, Clinic, Staffing and Training Data Models.
- We provide online Data Modeling Project Support when you get struck with projects that you are involved.
- We can analyze your Business Requirements, understand and suggest solutions to create OLTP Data Models and Dimensional Data models.
- We provide Data Modeling Interview Preparation Sessions with a lot of Data Modeling Interview Questions/Answers, which will help you to clear any interview.
- LearnDataModeling.com provides hands on expertise with Conceptual Data Model, Logical Data Model, Physical Data Model, and Dimensional Data Model. In addition, Data Warehouse Environment, BI Environment, Database Environment with SQL are also explained in detail. Thus assisting the data modeler with sufficient knowledge to turn the data in to information.
- This Data Modeling Tutorial will be useful for beginners or freshers as well as middle level Data Modelers. Not only Data Modelers, even Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Programmers, ETL Developers or BI Developers can also learn from our website in improving their skills and knowledge in their own arena and data modeling.
- 01 Data Modeling Development Life Cycle
- 02 Data Warehouse Training – Table & PK
- 03 Simple Select Statement and Alter Statements
- 04 Data Warehouse Training ETL Tools
- 05 Data Warehouse Training Normalization
- 06 Data Warehouse Training – Cardinality and Optionality
Business Process & Business Modeling:
Modeling Types Modeling Methods Business Process Business Process Tools Business Process Management (BPM) Advantages of BPM Business Process Re-engineering Business Process Modeling
Business Process Modeling Tools Business Process Modeling Example Process Flow Modeling Data Flow Modeling Workflows Business Activity Monitoring Business Process Outsourcing Procurement BPO
Data Modeling Overview
Data Modeling Overview Data Modeling Development Cycle Steps to Create a Data Model Data Modeler Role Data Modeling Standards Entity Relationship(ER) Diagram
Data Modeling Objects Domains, Defaults & Check Constraints Data Model Repository Data Model Versioning Data Modeling Reports
Data Modeling Tools
Data Modeling Tools DM Tools: What to Learn? DM Tools – Erwin DM Tools – Xcase Visio & Data Modeling
Creating a Data Model in Visio Create Logical Data Model in ER Studio Identifying & Non-Identifying – ER Studio Naming Standards – ER Studio Create Physical Model in ER Studio
Creating Objects & Data Modeling Relationships
Data Modeling Types
Physical Data Modeling
Modeling Data Warehouse and Data Mart
Database & Data Modeling:
Alter Object Commands DML Statements Drop Object Commands Other Important Commands Data Dictionary Commands
Data Warehouse & ETL:
Data Warehouse Concepts Database – RDBMS ETL Tools ETL Tools: What to Learn? ETL Concepts ETL Tools – Informatica
Informatica Interview Q/A Learn Informatica – Tutorial Informatica – Transformations ETL Tools – Transformation Manager ETL Testing
Software Testing & Mobile Apps Testing:
Software & Mobile Apps Testing Software Testing Tutorial Software Testing Life Cycle Software Testing Documentation Functional Software Testing Manual and Automated Testing Software Testing Methods & Types What is Bug Life Cycle?
Software Testing Tools List Open Source Software Testing Tools Software Testing Job Titles Career Path of a Software Tester Mobile Applications Introduction What is Mobile Ecosystem? Mobile Native Apps vs Mobile Web Apps
Metadata & Business Intelligence:
Metadata Tools Business Metadata Technical Metadata Metadata & ETL Metadata Reports BI Dashboards BI Scorecards
Business Intelligence Overview Business Intelligence Tools OLAP & its Hybrids OLAP Analysis OLAP Database – Multidimensional Key Performance Indicators What is Data Mining?
Microsoft Outlook 2013:
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning):
Information Technology – Overview:
Information Technology What is an Operating System? What is a Server? What is Mainframe? Computer Networking