What we do…
—Data Modeling Training with Erwin:
- Learn Erwin Data Modeling tool and create Logical, Physical, Dimensional Data Model with real time examples in Banking, Mortgage, Insurance, Retail, Clinic, Staffing and Training Data Models.
—Data Modeling Training with SAP PowerDesigner:
- Learn SAP PowerDesigner Data Modeling Tools and create Logical, Physical, Dimensional Data Model with real time examples in Banking, Mortgage, Insurance, Retail, Clinic, Staffing and Training Data Models.
–Online Data Modeling Project Support / Online Data Modeling Job Support:
- We provide online Data Modeling Project Support when you get struck with projects that you are involved.
- We can analyze your Business Requirements, understand and suggest solutions to create OLTP Data Models and Dimensional Data models.
–Data Modeling Interview Preparation Sessions:
- We provide Data Modeling Interview Preparation Sessions with a lot of Data Modeling Interview Questions/Answers, which will help you to clear any interview.
–Data Modeling Tutorial for Freshers, Beginners and Middle Level
- LearnDataModeling.com provides hands on expertise with Conceptual Data Model, Logical Data Model, Physical Data Model, and Dimensional Data Model. In addition, Data Warehouse Environment, BI Environment, Database Environment with SQL are also explained in detail. Thus assisting the data modeler with sufficient knowledge to turn the data in to information.
- This Data Modeling Tutorial will be useful for beginners or freshers as well as middle level Data Modelers. Not only Data Modelers, even Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Programmers, ETL Developers or BI Developers can also learn from our website in improving their skills and knowledge in their own arena and data modeling.
–Data Modeling Demo Videos:
- 01 Data Modeling Development Life Cycle
- 02 Data Warehouse Training – Table & PK
- 03 Simple Select Statement and Alter Statements
- 04 Data Warehouse Training ETL Tools
- 05 Data Warehouse Training Normalization
- 06 Data Warehouse Training – Cardinality and Optionality
Business Process & Business Modeling:
Business Process Tools
Business Process Management (BPM)
Advantages of BPM
Business Process Re-engineering
Business Process Modeling
Business Process Modeling Example
Process Flow Modeling
Data Flow Modeling
Business Activity Monitoring
Business Process Outsourcing
Data Modeling Overview
Data Modeling Development Cycle
Steps to Create a Data Model
Data Modeler Role
Data Modeling Standards
Entity Relationship(ER) Diagram
Domains, Defaults & Check Constraints
Data Model Repository
Data Model Versioning
Data Modeling Reports
Data Modeling Tools
DM Tools: What to Learn?
DM Tools – Erwin
DM Tools – Xcase
Visio & Data Modeling
Create Logical Data Model in ER Studio
Identifying & Non-Identifying – ER Studio
Naming Standards – ER Studio
Create Physical Model in ER Studio
Creating Objects & Data Modeling Relationships
Data Modeling Types
Physical Data Modeling
Modeling Data Warehouse and Data Mart
Database & Data Modeling:
Drop Object Commands
Other Important Commands
Data Dictionary Commands
Data Warehouse & ETL:
Database – RDBMS
ETL Tools: What to Learn?
ETL Tools – Informatica
Learn Informatica – Tutorial
Informatica – Transformations
ETL Tools – Transformation Manager
Software Testing & Mobile Apps Testing:
Software Testing Tutorial
Software Testing Life Cycle
Software Testing Documentation
Functional Software Testing
Manual and Automated Testing
Software Testing Methods & Types
What is Bug Life Cycle?
Open Source Software Testing Tools
Software Testing Job Titles
Career Path of a Software Tester
Mobile Applications Introduction
What is Mobile Ecosystem?
Mobile Native Apps vs Mobile Web Apps
Metadata & Business Intelligence:
Metadata & ETL
Business Intelligence Tools
OLAP & its Hybrids
OLAP Database – Multidimensional
Key Performance Indicators
What is Data Mining?
Microsoft Outlook 2013:
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning):
Information Technology – Overview:
What is an Operating System?
What is a Server?
What is Mainframe?